There are many aesthetic procedures available depending on your needs and goals.
For instance, if you want clearer and smoother skin, you can try different skin rejuvenation treatments such as chemical peels, anti-wrinkle injections, and dermal fillers, among others.
However, if you want to achieve your ideal body, you can also resort to body contouring procedures, including the ones offered here at Restore Center for Aesthetics.
Curious how these treatments work? Let’s take a look.
What Is Body Contouring (Body Treatments)?
Body contouring procedures refer to treatments that help patients:
- Eliminate fat,
- Shape areas of the body, and
- Tighten the skin.
As such, it can either be surgical or non-surgical options. Surgical body contouring (body treatments) include tucks, lifts, and liposuction.
Meanwhile, nonsurgical body treatments can use cold, heat, lasers, and other methods, giving patients similar benefits without the need to go under the knife.
Does Body Contouring Help Patients Lose Weight?
Body contouring (body treatments) are NOT weight loss treatments.
Instead, they are referred to as fat loss treatments since they target fat cells and eliminate them naturally through different methods.
Moreover, body contouring helps shape the body by removing excess pockets of fat that do not respond to diet and exercise. In some cases, they also tighten extra skin after significant weight loss.
Different Types of Body Contouring
Nonsurgical body contouring, sometimes called body sculpting, involves various forms of lipolysis. In general, this can be:
- Cryolipolysis – This body contouring method uses very cold temperatures to freeze and eliminate fat cells.
- Injections – This lipolysis involves putting deoxycholic acid into the body to target stubborn fat cells.
- Laser – There’s also laser lipolysis which uses lasers to destroy and eliminate the targeted fat cells from the body.
- Radiofrequency – Also referred to as RF lipolysis, this body contouring treatment uses ultrasound waves and heat to get rid of stubborn fat cells.
Our Favorite Body Treatments Here at Restore Center
Patients in Munster, IN, choose non-surgical body contouring treatments, specifically laser resurfacing for:
- Sagging skin
- Stretch marks
These treatments can:
- Tighten skin;
- Reduce focused areas of fat;
- Improve skin appearance; and
- Smooth cellulite.
Advantages of Body Contouring (Body Treatments)
Compared to surgical procedures, non-surgical body contouring treatments do not result in wounds. Moreover, they provide the following advantages:
- Natural-looking Results. Non-surgical treatments produce more graduate and natural-looking results compared to their surgical counterparts.
Hence, you don’t have to worry about drastic results right after the treatment. Instead, you can enjoy the subtle yet obvious improvements as months go by.
- No Scarring. Since there’s no surgery involved, there will also be no scars.
- Long-lasting Effects. As long as you don’t gain additional weight, the results of non-surgical body contouring treatments can last for many years.
- Convenience. Non-surgical body contouring treatments can be performed in a clinic or medspa, and can even take just 60-75 minutes depending on the procedure.
Overall, body contouring (body treatments) offers a number of benefits and advantages over traditional surgery.
In the hands of experienced body contouring providers like Restore Center for Aesthetics, you can improve your appearance in the safest and most effective way possible. What are you waiting for? Call us today or book an appointment now.